Early autumn colors 7x6
From Sep 12, 2020 to Oct 4, 2020
Observing all the thousand shades of nature in this period of the year is an experience that is unparalleled for the eye and the spirit. Kilometer after kilometer the landscape changes its appearance and color and, whether you walk or ride a bike, the astonishment will always be the same.
The Hotel Tabladel is ready to welcome you and to make this an exciting holiday dedicated to sport and well-being in our new environment. You will return home regenerated and rested, ready for new challenges!
Do you know the phenomenon of Enrosadira? It is a Ladin term that indicates the particular deep red color that the rocky walls of the Dolomites assume at sunset. It is a moment of rare beauty that will leave you breathless, mostly seen in autumn.
The walks through the woods surrounded by trees of iridescent colors from yellow to brown, breathing in pure air, a true treasure trove of well-being.
Autumn is one of the most suitable periods of the year to visit South Tyrol; in fact, in addition to admiring the marvelous landscape, you can also taste local products such as apples and chestnuts and all the exquisite seasonal products of this beautiful region.
Alta Badia is located in the heart of the Dolomites, a UNESCO world heritage site, within easy reach of charming towns such as Brunico, Bressanone and Cortina d’Ampezzo.
Visiting Alta Badia means staying in fairytale sites, discovering the Ladin people, enjoying the landscapes and the silences of the mountains, admiring the most beautiful sunsets and enjoying a traditional and delicious cuisine, accompanied by excellent wines.
Spend a holiday in Alta Badia to dive into the past with modern comforts, surrounded by unparalleled natural landscapes!The offer includes:
- 7 nights in half board for the price of 6.
- Welcome cocktail with pizza tasting.
- Tuesday: themed gastronomic evenings such as the Italian evening and the Tyrolean evening with special menus.
- Thursday: gourmet dinner with selected local Ladin specialties.
- Free WI-FI connection throughout the hotel.
- Bicycle storage.
- Refreshing soft drinks, flavored teas, afternoon snack.
The half board includes:
- Rich buffet breakfast (savory, desserts and homemade cakes).
- Dinner with 3 choice menus of 4-5 courses, rich buffet of appetizers, fresh vegetables and au gratin, variety of desserts).