Prices and general conditions
- The rates are in euro per day for the indicated occupancy including half board treatment for a minimum stay of 3 days;
- Smoking is not allowed in all the rooms and common areas;
- Upon prior agreement we accept small pets. For their own tranquillity they are not allowed to access public areas. The rate for extra cleaning is €10.00 per pet.
The prices include:
- Daily cleaning;
- Outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection (at Ciasa Soreghina available only in common areas);
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater;
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.10 per person/day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated on the invoice.
Reductions for children:
- The following reductions, not combinable with other promotions, are applied in case of a stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 - 4 years: -100%;
- 5 - 10 years: -50%;
- 11 - 13 years: -20%.
Check-in and check-out
- The rooms are reserved from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival until 10:00 am on the day of departure.
Direct reservations through the booking engine:
- An equivalent of 30% of the total amount of your stay can be charged at any time after the reservation.
Direct reservations through the request form and/or e-mail:
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer:
Cassa Raiffeisen della Val Badia, Colfosco office
NAME: L’Tabladel S.A.S di Alfreider Ivan Ludwig - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
IBAN: IT 59 Y 08010 58341 000301001248
- Or by credit card through a secure SSL connection
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express);
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- Cash for total amount up to € 3000. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- In case of cancellation or changes made up to 7 days before the stipulated date of arrival 30% of the total amount of your stay will be charged (loss of the confirmation deposit in case of reservations through the request form and/or e-mail);
- Later cancellation or changes, as well as no-show will result into charging the whole amount of your stay.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.